Ham Slice recipe ideas
Ham Slices make SUPER easy meals.
In our busy home with small children and full days, eating healthy meals that everyone will love and are efficient to prepare – is key.
A Ham Slice is such a versatile cut of pork. Throw it in a pan and cook it up. It’s SOOO good – as is – no brining or marinating needed! We like thinly slicing it and putting it in soup.
(Pictured here: Ham & Potato Soup w/ easy Homemade Biscuits).
In addition, the following ideas put most ANY leftover pork to good use…
Other meal ideas:
• Sandwich: Ham & Cheese on a Croissant
• Maple & Brown Sugar glazed
• Dice and add it to a “Rice Bowl”
• A Ham Slice served w/ a side of roasted root vegetables
• Baked Mac & Cheese w/ Ham
• Ham & Eggs
• Ham Fettuccini